This Months Charity Partnership at Peak MMA
This January, every 10 check-ins will help provide a winter coat to someone in need. We’re working with Causely and Soles4Souls to make it happen.
For more information about this month’s charity, check out www.soles4souls.org
Remember to add #keepwarm when you check in!
- In December 2017, we provided 4 books as a Toys for Tots gift for a child.
- In November 2017, we provided 123 meals to someone in need.
- In October 2017, we provided 42 women access to a breast cancer risk assessment
- In September 2017 we provided 37 bowls of food to a shelter animal.
- In August 2017 we provided 8 bricks to build a school.
- In July 2017 we provided 17,200 gallons of safe water to someone in need.
- In June 2017 we provided 23 shoes to someone in need.
- In May 2017 we provided 205 life changing surgeries to someone in need.
- In April 2017 we provided 129 minutes of therapy to an austic child.
- In March 2017 we provided 137 meals to a child in need.
- In February 2017 we provided 63 bowls of food for a guide dog in training.
- In January 2017 we provided 22 coats to people in need.
- In December 2016 we provided 13 books to children in need.
- In November 2016 we educated 2795 men on the risks of prostate cancer.
- In October 2016 we provided 98 women access to a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment.
- In September 2016 we provided 360 bowels of food for rescue animals!
- In August 2016 we donated 60 bricks to help build schools!
- In July 2016 we donated 15,850 gallons of drinking water
- In June 2016 we donated 28 pairs of shoes to kids in need!
- In May 2016 we donated 694 days of Prenatal Vitamins for Mothers In Need.
- In April 2016 we donated 144 minutes of Autism Therapy for a child in need.
- In March 2016 we helped provide 258 sight restoring surgeries.
- In February 2016 we provided 29 hours of Animal Shelter Care!
- In January 2016 we provided 11 Coats for Kids!!!
- In December 2015 we provided 7 kids with cancer toys for Christmas.
- In November 2015 we set a new donation record and provided 210 meals for Brumese Children in need.
- In October 2015 we raised enough money to provide 36 women with a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment! We set a school record for check in donations!
- In September 2015 we donated 14,100 gallons of purified water with our partnership with H2Open Doors!
- In August 2015 we donated 23 bricks towards building a school in Nicaragua!